1) Behavioral Intensive Early Intervention is Purported to Cure Autism
2) ABA = Behavioral Intensive Early Intervention
3) Only Good for High Functioning Children
4) Only Good for Low Functioning Children
5) No Generalization
7) Purported to Help all Children
8) Lovaas = Kleenex… All programs are the same.
9) Intensive Early Intervention is like vitamins
10) Intensive Early Intervention is something you can learn to do in a weekend
11) ABA creates robotic behaviors
12) ABA is only for getting rid of problem behaviors
13) All BCBA’s are equally qualified to provide all types of behavioral services
14) EIBT isolates children peers, school and the community.
15) ABA is a cookie-cutter approach